The Loans and Scholarships Program is designed for people who are pursuing full-time training in a teaching establishment designated by the Minister of Education as secondary studies in vocational training, college or university studies. Through the allocation of adequate financial assistance, the objective of the program is to prevent a lack of financial resources from being a barrier for people who want to continue their studies.
This financial aid program allows you to know and to receive, at the appropriate time, the amount of assistance to which you are entitled, provided that you have made your request early enough and that you have provided the required documents.
- Establishment of the CFTR: 852401
- DEP in truck driving: 05791
- DEP in mechanics for heavy highway vehicles: 05330
- Available financial aid
- Law on student financial aid
- Regulation concerning student financial aid
- Procedure for submitting an application
Contact for more information
- Jessica Masson – firstname.lastname@example.org– 450-435-0167 extension 7148, de 8 h à 16 h
- Interactive Telephone Service
Montreal: 514 864-4505
Quebec: 418 646-4505
Elsewhere in Quebec: 1 888 345-4505